Baxt UK

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Well well...

Someday I had to start it here. The blog has been created weeks ago, I guess, but I've been postponing the first post because of... well...

Well, I admit. I don't have a good reason but now I'll try. I decided to start it here to practice my written English a little more, because I really want to learn this damn language of you and be able to write articles in English. I mean, decent English.

Why? You may ask (if you don't ask, don't worry, it's not that interesting after all). I guess mainly because I like to get myself into trouble. I already know how to write in Portuguese. I write to some cool magazines in Brazil. So, it was time for me to get another problem to solve, and now here we are.

So, please, dear reader, tell me where my mistakes are. I can guarantee that we'll have lots and lots of wrong prepositions in here.

Thank you very much. Not the smartest first post ever (I mean, the first post with more than two sentences), but enough to say "welcome", I hope.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yoshi said...

Welcome in the world of English weblog written by non native speakers. I am sure we'll make loads of progress, so just keep going.

Julien

4:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home