Baxt UK

Friday, March 23, 2007

Writers and readers

Now the term is over and the presentation has been presented! I was a bit nervous, worried if everything would go well. It did, and I think our "Ant...icipation" performance was quite nice, at least in my opinion. Now, revision time, more parties than I can attend, and life goes on. I will try to write more frequently in this blog, I just have to think of things that may be interesting for my (few, very few) readers.

I know some people who say they "write for themselves". I think in some cases they are telling the truth, but I'm pretty sure most of them are just trying to play cool.

I'm not cool, you might have already noticed that during the last months :)

One of my uncool habits is that I write to be read. Otherwise I would open a Word file, fill it with my opinions, dreams and whatever, then close the file and save it in some obscure folder in my computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home