Baxt UK

Monday, August 06, 2007

The black hole of trivial tasks

It's amazing how an innocent home can be demanding! After spending the previous week doing my work experience, I'm back to my home office. At some point today I had to forbid myself to do any housework because it is a kind of an attraction. Wash the clothes, hang them, wash the dishes, prepare the lunch, put clothes in drawers... When I see, I spent more time doing these things than working!

Last week, at the office, I would find myself a bit desperate from time to time, having nowhere to walk to or nothing else to do but intelectual work. But it worked quite wel, I must admit, because I had no other stuff to do.

So from now on I have limited amounts of time to do housework. If something is not in the right place, it will stay there. But then I star to wonder: stop writing to prepare a jelly is allowed? Oh god, I'm being dragged to the world of housework again! Heeeelp...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home